New to the Blog page, we have a series of excerpts from an interview with Mary, by Jessica.
We've got Mary to put her thoughts down in a blog. Don't forget you can follow her on twitter @themaryhopkin.
In the MHM blogs you'll find the thoughts of Mary, Jessica, Morgan and Christian on the albums, songs and the music industry.
- Production and Mix of 'Iesu Faban'
- The challenges of singing in Welsh
- The Importance of being Welsh
- Mary's early repertoire and the Festival Hall performance
- Releasing Live at The Royal Festival Hall 1972
- You Look Familiar Mastering and Replication
- You Look Familiar Backroom
- You Look Familiar Recording
- You Look Familiar Logistics
- The Earth Turns
- Other Musicians
- From Tape to Digital
- Mary's Songwriting
- Making the Archives
- Gold and Silver